2016 Honors Academies - Beijing
- Course dates are from June 20 - July 1, 2016
- Please complete all required fields and upload your latest available school report.
- Your Year Level as at January 2, 2016 will determine the course that you are applying for e.g. a student who is in Year 6 in January 2, 2016 will be applying for Year 5 - 6 Creative Writing.
- When you have completed the form, please press the 'Submit' button only once. Your application is successfully submitted when you are redirected to the acknowledgement page. Please contact us should you encounter any problems.
- The course fee of US$2,100 is to be paid to our account in Shanghai. Payment instructions will be sent to all successful applicants.
- Sizing chart for souvenir T-Shirts is available here:
- All applications will be processed only upon receipt of applications with school reports.
- All applications will be processed in the order that they are received. Reservation of spaces in any course is not allowed.
- V-Campus reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment. The full course fee will be refunded in such an event.
- There will be no refund for students withdrawing from the course.
- Assignments submitted as part of regular course work will be returned to students at the instructors' discretion or upon students' request.
- Lunch will be provided. For students with special dietary requirements, we can only offer a vegetarian option.
- The Mailing Address provided on the application form will be used to deliver the Personal Evaluation, Certificate and other documents. In the event that the Mailing Address is incorrect and V-Campus was not informed of the change by July 31, 2016, an administrative fee of US$20 will be charged to re-send the documents.
- Incorrect personal information resulting in the need to re-issue Certificate and Personal Evaluation will be charged an administrative fee of US$20.
- Participation in the Honors Academies constitutes an agreement by the student and the student's parent or guardian to V-Campus' use and distribution (now and in the future) of the student's image or voice in photographs, video or audio capture, or electronic reproduction of such classes.